【英國】 英倫扮工室 VIII

1001 回覆
3 Like 0 Dislike
2017-08-04 11:52:39
冇留意到1000左

我女朋友都年尾過黎,我都想知租約途中加多個人要點
因為如果一開始租係兩個人既話,AGENT收既錢又會貴D
我估如果中途加入都係比番呢舊錢就得

Which passport she will use for her UK visa application? BN(O) or HKSAR?

BNO

my case is that she's holding HKSAR

Does she hold British National (Overseas) status? If she does, I would suggest her to renew her BN(O) passport and use her new BN(O) passport to get her UK visa. She still has enough time to get her new BN(O) passport. Advantages of using BN(O) passport over HKSAR passport for an UK residence visa are outlined above.

Unfortunately even though she was born before 1997, her parents didn't get her a BN(O).

Also brother HKG3, are you by chance familiar with the financial requirements for spouse visa?
I'm starting a 30k job on the 14th Aug and I'd probably get ~1400£ this month, and from September onwards I'll get 2500£ per month.

I am worried that the by the time I get my 6th payslip, I'm still not eligible for sponsoring my soon-to-be wife as they might take the lowest monthly salary (1400£) as reference

But I seriously don't want her to stay in HK with her family for any longer.
2017-08-04 14:49:39
Tier 5批左,預5000£內買架二手車玩住兩年先,轉到Tier 2先買架貴d,邊到買或者邊隻車性價比高d?

暫時首選 Manchester

我諗你應該拎左英國牌再睇下保險幾錢先睇車

http://www.carinsurancegroups.co.uk/groups-list/

group 1-20都唔會太貴

group 5果啲一年900£咁上下好似係

900£係淨保險? 國際牌都要拎英國牌?

900£係淨保險
Car tax, MOT, service另外計,你預400-500£一年
唔清楚國際牌個情況

條formula通常係multiplier咁計, group40可能double/tripple, under age25又double,住london又double,
如果base係£500,prem=500*2*2*2 =4000,當然你young driver唔會渣group 40+就會2000左右
9成motor insurer都係用GLM model,條formula都會係咁計

上 compare the meerkat check check sin la 唔洗打車牌都可以estimate 下你想買嘅車要比幾錢prem
2017-08-04 16:36:01
冇留意到1000左

我女朋友都年尾過黎,我都想知租約途中加多個人要點
我估如果中途加入都係比番呢舊錢就得

BNO

Does she hold British National (Overseas) status? If she does, I would suggest her to renew her BN(O) passport and use her new BN(O) passport to get her UK visa. She still has enough time to get her new BN(O) passport. Advantages of using BN(O) passport over HKSAR passport for an UK residence visa are outlined above.

Unfortunately even though she was born before 1997, her parents didn't get her a BN(O).

Also brother HKG3, are you by chance familiar with the financial requirements for spouse visa?
I'm starting a 30k job on the 14th Aug and I'd probably get ~1400£ this month, and from September onwards I'll get 2500£ per month.

I am worried that the by the time I get my 6th payslip, I'm still not eligible for sponsoring my soon-to-be wife as they might take the lowest monthly salary (1400£) as reference

30k拎 14/25?
payslip/cos 應該會寫全年人工?

30k除開每個月2500
但8月14先開工,所以8月得1400
唔知home office會唔會唔接受我第一個月攞唔足full pay
2017-08-04 22:43:43

我諗你應該拎左英國牌再睇下保險幾錢先睇車

http://www.carinsurancegroups.co.uk/groups-list/

group 1-20都唔會太貴

group 5果啲一年900£咁上下好似係

900£係淨保險? 國際牌都要拎英國牌?

你個牌香港考就直換英國牌啦

都係運輸署搞

英國DVLA, 去英國郵局有form

要唔要換左國際牌先?同埋幾錢,要唔要再考過試
2017-08-05 00:13:06
各位有冇啲咩temp job 推介

Have you tried the UK Civil Service job website? I had a look and there are lots of jobs in the South East.

https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi

啲工都好似幾吸引

British Civil Service jobs are one of the few in the UK which offer a defined benefit pension scheme - something closed to the old 長俸 in Hong Kong's civil service.
2017-08-05 00:23:39
冇留意到1000左

我女朋友都年尾過黎,我都想知租約途中加多個人要點
我估如果中途加入都係比番呢舊錢就得

BNO

According to the Home Office document below -

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/525708/Appendix_FM_1_7_Financial_Requirement.pdf

you can calculate whether you meet the UK spouse visa financial requirement by adding up the gross pay you receive from the six monthly payslips and then divided by 6 for the average. Multiply the average gross wage by 12 to see whether you meet the spouse financial requirement. Please see section 5 (especially section 5.1.4.) for details.
2017-08-05 00:26:35
冇留意到1000左

我女朋友都年尾過黎,我都想知租約途中加多個人要點
我估如果中途加入都係比番呢舊錢就得

BNO

Sorry - one more question - are you married? If you are not married to the person you want to sponsor for the UK spouse visa, you will need to provide documentary evidence to the Home Office during the visa application process that you two 'lived together as a married couple' for at lease two years before the application date.
2017-08-05 00:56:53
冇留意到1000左

我女朋友都年尾過黎,我都想知租約途中加多個人要點
我估如果中途加入都係比番呢舊錢就得

BNO

Sorry - one more question - are you married? If you are not married to the person you want to sponsor for the UK spouse visa, you will need to provide documentary evidence to the Home Office during the visa application process that you two 'lived together as a married couple' for at lease two years before the application date.

if according to what you mentioned above then I'll most certainly pass the requirements. I'm getting married to her later this year in HK. we would have the marriage certificate at the time of application.

thank you for answer me
2017-08-05 01:16:21
冇留意到1000左

我女朋友都年尾過黎,我都想知租約途中加多個人要點
我估如果中途加入都係比番呢舊錢就得

BNO

if according to what you mentioned above then I'll most certainly pass the requirements. I'm getting married to her later this year in HK. we would have the marriage certificate at the time of application.

thank you for answer me

answering*
2017-08-05 01:22:53
冇留意到1000左

我女朋友都年尾過黎,我都想知租約途中加多個人要點
我估如果中途加入都係比番呢舊錢就得

BNO

thank you for answer me

Congratulations!

If you are getting marry in Hong Kong later this year, you will get a marriage certificate. As Hong Kong marriage certificate is in both Chinese and English, you will not need to translate the certificate into English for the UK spouse visa application.

Some points -

1) Get a few of your and your future wife's own Certify Birth / Marriage certificate from the Hong Kong Immigration department while you are in Hong Kong. You don't want to fly back to Hong Kong to get them!

http://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/birth-death/Application_for_Search_of_Birth_Records_and_Certified_Copy_of_Birth_Entry.html

http://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/marriage/Certificate_of_Absence_of_Marriage_records.html

2) Remember to take some photos of your big day (both with yourselves and the happy couple with relatives) and put some in the spouse visa application for the Entry Clearance Officer to see.

3) Have you think of making records of the communications between you and your future wife for the spouse visa application?

4) Your future wife should start learning to drive and aiming to get her Hong Kong driving licence before coming to the UK if not already done so. A Hong Kong driving licence gained by a driving test in Hong Kong can be exchange to an UK driving licence without test.

5) Banking - she should be thinking of opening an UK bank account in Hong Kong before coming to the UK with either the Bank of East Asia or HSBC.

https://www.hkbea.com/html/en/bea-international-services-services.html

https://www.hsbc.com.hk/personal/hsbc-premier/features/premier-overseas-account.html

Sorry for the long post - hope the above is helpful.
2017-08-05 01:24:27
各位有冇啲咩temp job 推介

South wales電子廠operator
2017-08-05 01:35:08
To brother HKG3,

Thank you so much for your insights!

Since it's too long to quote I'll just start a new chain of replies

1. I already have my birth certificate with me. She has hers as well.

2. We would have some friends at the wedding to take photos with us. We also asked them to send us some "happy wedding" cards so we can use for proof.

3. We have some skype and whatsapp records dating from 2 years ago. I hope that would satisfy the home office

4. I was planning to let one of my relatives in the UK teach her how to drive when she comes here. Would it be too late? I don't think we could afford another car when she first arrives. Though she plans to work as a research assistant most likely in London (and I live in Staines-upon-thames). The commuting probably costs a lot at first...

5. She is currently using Hang Seng Bank. Would it be a better idea to switch it to HSBC?
2017-08-05 01:54:41
好奇有冇人都係英國用tier 5搵到office工
想知道個success rate有幾高/低
2017-08-05 10:52:27
To brother HKG3,

2. We would have some friends at the wedding to take photos with us. We also asked them to send us some "happy wedding" cards so we can use for proof.

3. We have some skype and whatsapp records dating from 2 years ago. I hope that would satisfy the home office

4. I was planning to let one of my relatives in the UK teach her how to drive when she comes here. Would it be too late? I don't think we could afford another car when she first arrives. Though she plans to work as a research assistant most likely in London (and I live in Staines-upon-thames). The commuting probably costs a lot at first...

5. She is currently using Hang Seng Bank. Would it be a better idea to switch it to HSBC?

To Das brother. Are u BC or tier-2 visa?

Coz im hving similar case to you. I will start my work in end of September and would like to know what is the criteria to apply my future wife to get the tier-2 woring visa.

1. Can I apply spouse tier-2 visa if im only holding tier -2 visa ? Need employer of mine to help apply it or I can apply it myself and pay the fee.

2017-08-05 11:49:48

Coz im hving similar case to you. I will start my work in end of September and would like to know what is the criteria to apply my future wife to get the tier-2 woring visa.

1. Can I apply spouse tier-2 visa if im only holding tier -2 visa ? Need employer of mine to help apply it or I can apply it myself and pay the fee.

I was born in the UK so I'm holding BC

I remember you need either proof of saving or your company sponsoring both you and your wife.

Each dependant must have £630 available to them whether they apply with you or separately. This is in addition to the £945 you must have to support yourself.

You must have proof you have the money, and that it’s been in your bank account or your dependant’s bank account for at least 90 days before the application

you can check if you company is on the list of registered sponsor

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/635820/2017-08-04_Tier_25_Register_of_Sponsors.pdf

woke up in the middle of the night again thanks to the stress of dealing all these visa stuff
2017-08-05 14:35:18

I was born in the UK so I'm holding BC

I remember you need either proof of saving or your company sponsoring both you and your wife.

Each dependant must have £630 available to them whether they apply with you or separately. This is in addition to the £945 you must have to support yourself.

You must have proof you have the money, and that it’s been in your bank account or your dependant’s bank account for at least 90 days before the application

you can check if you company is on the list of registered sponsor

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/635820/2017-08-04_Tier_25_Register_of_Sponsors.pdf

woke up in the middle of the night again thanks to the stress of dealing all these visa stuff

bc咪有flm visa?

係呀,我地就係諗住報family visa
2017-08-05 21:16:01
想知道個success rate有幾高/低

我係搵到先apply tier 5
2017-08-05 21:30:38
想知道個success rate有幾高/低

我係搵到先apply tier 5

搵到都要搞tier5唔肯直接tier2?
2017-08-06 00:31:09
想知道個success rate有幾高/低

我係搵到先apply tier 5

搵到都要搞tier5唔肯直接tier2?

我係tier 5 過到黎先揾.
仲有一年到.. 係大公司, 但係好似唔搞tier 2,
有同事想搞, 但被拒, 佢要自己搞spouse.
而家我都睇緊點搞
2017-08-06 05:28:20
其實有沒tg谷
2017-08-06 17:49:00
To brother HKG3,

1 - Good for you. Make sure you get an extra certify copy of your marriage certificate from the Hong Kong Immigration Department.

2 - re photos - need to send some photos of you two together for her visa application. You don't need a lot of photos, but enough to cover the time line from the start of the relationship to the wedding and post wedding stage.

3 - should be fine.

4 - My view is that it would be better for she can learn how o drive in her own native language first. You can get her to do lessons on the basics in Hong Kong before coming over to the UK.

5 - Keep her bank account in Hong Kong. It is not that easy for someone to open a bank account in Hong Kong now. If her Hang Seng bank account is only a HK$ passbook account, she may want to open a foreign currency bank account with Hang Seng bank as well (this would enable her to deposit GBP £). She may want to open an UK bank account in Hong Kong before she leaves, but it is up to her.
2017-08-06 17:58:46
To brother HKG3,

Are you holding Tier 2 (General)? If so, the link below will give you some information on how to apply for a Tier 2 (General) dependent visa.

https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/family-members

One more thing - if you are planning to have children and want the children to have Hong Kong ID cards and Chinese nationality, it would best for you to have them before you get Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK. Once you got ILR, your children born in the UK will be automatically become British Citizens, thus unable to get Chinese nationality and Hong Kong ID card.
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞