【英國】 英倫扮工室 VIII

1001 回覆
3 Like 0 Dislike
2017-08-06 18:18:05
To brother HKG3,

Thank you so much for your insights!

Since it's too long to quote I'll just start a new chain of replies

1 - Good for you. Make sure you get an extra certify copy of your marriage certificate from the Hong Kong Immigration Department.

2 - re photos - need to send some photos of you two together for her visa application. You don't need a lot of photos, but enough to cover the time line from the start of the relationship to the wedding and post wedding stage.

3 - should be fine.

4 - My view is that it would be better for she can learn how o drive in her own native language first. You can get her to do lessons on the basics in Hong Kong before coming over to the UK.

5 - Keep her bank account in Hong Kong. It is not that easy for someone to open a bank account in Hong Kong now. If her Hang Seng bank account is only a HK$ passbook account, she may want to open a foreign currency bank account with Hang Seng bank as well (this would enable her to deposit GBP £). She may want to open an UK bank account in Hong Kong before she leaves, but it is up to her.

Thank you so much for your advice
She does have the foreign currency account with her Hang Seng Bank account. Would there be any difficulty for her to open an UK account after arrival? Like do they require proof of residence?

About driving... I talked to her about this and she seems to think it's too expensive to learn how to drive in HK now (around HKD12k I think). So I guess I'll just tell her the basics in Cantonese and let my relative teach her the rest, perhaps hire an instructor in the UK when needed.
2017-08-06 18:21:12
好奇有冇人都係英國用tier 5搵到office工
想知道個success rate有幾高/低

我係搵到先apply tier 5

巴打做邊行?
2017-08-06 18:24:07
想知道個success rate有幾高/低

我係搵到先apply tier 5

搵到都要搞tier5唔肯直接tier2?

我係tier 5 過到黎先揾.
仲有一年到.. 係大公司, 但係好似唔搞tier 2,
有同事想搞, 但被拒, 佢要自己搞spouse.
而家我都睇緊點搞

知唔知道如果一果公司要請tier 5 holder有乜額外手續要搞
我嗰陣send email好多hr 未睇哂我cv 就以為要sponsor我 visa
2017-08-06 18:48:58
想知道個success rate有幾高/低

我係搵到先apply tier 5

搵到都要搞tier5唔肯直接tier2?

我係tier 5 過到黎先揾.
有同事想搞, 但被拒, 佢要自己搞spouse.
而家我都睇緊點搞

tier5基本上你公司完全唔使理都得啦
你可以全部自己上網apply
咁你公司會唔會幫你出visa錢?
2017-08-06 19:15:09
To brother HKG3,

1 - Good for you. Make sure you get an extra certify copy of your marriage certificate from the Hong Kong Immigration Department.

2 - re photos - need to send some photos of you two together for her visa application. You don't need a lot of photos, but enough to cover the time line from the start of the relationship to the wedding and post wedding stage.

3 - should be fine.

4 - My view is that it would be better for she can learn how o drive in her own native language first. You can get her to do lessons on the basics in Hong Kong before coming over to the UK.

5 - Keep her bank account in Hong Kong. It is not that easy for someone to open a bank account in Hong Kong now. If her Hang Seng bank account is only a HK$ passbook account, she may want to open a foreign currency bank account with Hang Seng bank as well (this would enable her to deposit GBP £). She may want to open an UK bank account in Hong Kong before she leaves, but it is up to her.

She does have the foreign currency account with her Hang Seng Bank account. Would there be any difficulty for her to open an UK account after arrival? Like do they require proof of residence?

About driving... I talked to her about this and she seems to think it's too expensive to learn how to drive in HK now (around HKD12k I think). So I guess I'll just tell her the basics in Cantonese and let my relative teach her the rest, perhaps hire an instructor in the UK when needed.

She will need to have something to proof where she stays in the UK, as well as her passport, in order to open a bank account in the UK. As soon as she arrives in the UK, apply for a provisional driving licence and use it as proof of address once she got it.

http://personal.natwest.com/personal/current-accounts/what-do-you-need-to-open-a-current-account/Proof-of-address-we-accept.html
2017-08-06 19:22:32
想知道個success rate有幾高/低

我係搵到先apply tier 5

搵到都要搞tier5唔肯直接tier2?

我係tier 5 過到黎先揾.
有同事想搞, 但被拒, 佢要自己搞spouse.
而家我都睇緊點搞

點解HR 可以咁廢
2017-08-06 20:07:32
想知道個success rate有幾高/低

我係搵到先apply tier 5

搵到都要搞tier5唔肯直接tier2?

我係tier 5 過到黎先揾.
有同事想搞, 但被拒, 佢要自己搞spouse.
而家我都睇緊點搞

tier5基本上你公司完全唔使理都得啦
你可以全部自己上網apply
咁你公司會唔會幫你出visa錢?

我同過一個agent講我情況 佢話公司雖然唔洗sponsor我 但要填張特別嘅form 唔知堅唔堅
2017-08-06 20:14:53
想知道個success rate有幾高/低

我係搵到先apply tier 5

搵到都要搞tier5唔肯直接tier2?

我係tier 5 過到黎先揾.
有同事想搞, 但被拒, 佢要自己搞spouse.
而家我都睇緊點搞

tier5基本上你公司完全唔使理都得啦
你可以全部自己上網apply
咁你公司會唔會幫你出visa錢?

我同過一個agent講我情況 佢話公司雖然唔洗sponsor我 但要填張特別嘅form 唔知堅唔堅

有幾特別
我諗每間公司internal既form黎?
我轉tier2果陣公司都有比野我填
2017-08-06 20:58:52
To brother HKG3,

She will need to have something to proof where she stays in the UK, as well as her passport, in order to open a bank account in the UK. As soon as she arrives in the UK, apply for a provisional driving licence and use it as proof of address once she got it.

Is it possible to apply for the national insurance number then use the letter they send her to open a bank account?

Or if I add her to the lease/tenancy agreement, using it as proof should be okay?
2017-08-06 21:55:45
hi
2017-08-07 01:19:28
想知道個success rate有幾高/低

我係搵到先apply tier 5

搵到都要搞tier5唔肯直接tier2?

個case有少少特別,fixed term contract。
2017-08-07 01:52:37
想知道個success rate有幾高/低

我係搵到先apply tier 5

巴打做邊行?

Engine
2017-08-07 01:58:28
想知道個success rate有幾高/低

我係搵到先apply tier 5

巴打做邊行?

Engine

邊類
2017-08-07 02:43:35
To brother HKG3,

Is it possible to apply for the national insurance number then use the letter they send her to open a bank account?

Or if I add her to the lease/tenancy agreement, using it as proof should be okay?

Letter from HMRC / DWP re NI number will be fine. With regards to lease/tenancy agreement, it is likely to be accepted as proof of address if you rent from the local council or housing association.
2017-08-07 03:43:05
想知道個success rate有幾高/低

我係搵到先apply tier 5

巴打做邊行?

Engine

邊類

2017-08-07 08:11:57
To brother HKG3,

1. I already have my birth certificate with me. She has hers as well.

2. We would have some friends at the wedding to take photos with us. We also asked them to send us some "happy wedding" cards so we can use for proof.

3. We have some skype and whatsapp records dating from 2 years ago. I hope that would satisfy the home office

4. I was planning to let one of my relatives in the UK teach her how to drive when she comes here. Would it be too late? I don't think we could afford another car when she first arrives. Though she plans to work as a research assistant most likely in London (and I live in Staines-upon-thames). The commuting probably costs a lot at first...

5. She is currently using Hang Seng Bank. Would it be a better idea to switch it to HSBC?

To Das brother. Are u BC or tier-2 visa?

Coz im hving similar case to you. I will start my work in end of September and would like to know what is the criteria to apply my future wife to get the tier-2 woring visa.

1. Can I apply spouse tier-2 visa if im only holding tier -2 visa ? Need employer of mine to help apply it or I can apply it myself and pay the fee.

Are you holding Tier 2 (General)? If so, the link below will give you some information on how to apply for a Tier 2 (General) dependent visa.

https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/family-members

One more thing - if you are planning to have children and want the children to have Hong Kong ID cards and Chinese nationality, it would best for you to have them before you get Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK. Once you got ILR, your children born in the UK will be automatically become British Citizens, thus unable to get Chinese nationality and Hong Kong ID card.

Thank you so much HKG 巴

Yes im holding Tier 2 visa and would like to apply a T2 dependent visa for my future wife (marry in 1-2 yrs).

So if i would like my children get both Hong Kong ID and british citizen.. he/she shld be born in UK first and apply Hong Kong ID before I obtain the ILR (Which is 5 yrs). And once I got ILR, My children willl get both Hong Kong and British Citizen, is it correct?
2017-08-07 15:13:47
想知道個success rate有幾高/低

我係搵到先apply tier 5

巴打做邊行?

Engine

邊類

2017-08-07 17:09:14
放左兩個星期假
要番工真係好唔慣
2017-08-07 20:12:51
vodafone個system真係好垃圾 連sim credit都睇唔到
2017-08-08 00:26:50

Thank you so much HKG 巴

Yes im holding Tier 2 visa and would like to apply a T2 dependent visa for my future wife (marry in 1-2 yrs).

If you are not married to your partner, you will need to have documentary evidence to the Home Office to show that you two have been 'living together in a relationship similar to marriage or civil partnership for a period of at least 2 years'. (Immigration rule 319C (c)(iii))

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-part-8-family-members

If you two are planning to get marry anyway - would it not be better to move this forward to make the visa application process easier?
2017-08-08 00:47:17

So if i would like my children get both Hong Kong ID and british citizen.. he/she shld be born in UK first and apply Hong Kong ID before I obtain the ILR (Which is 5 yrs). And once I got ILR, My children willl get both Hong Kong and British Citizen, is it correct?

A baby born in the UK does not automatically receive British Citizenship. The British born baby will get British Citizenship if at lease one of the parent is -

1) a British Citizen OR
2) have Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK

As Chinese nationality law does not allow dual nationality for Chinese nationals, in order to get Chinese nationality for a child born in the UK, you need to show that you and your wife only have limited leave to remain in the UK. Therefore, as long as your child is born before you or your wife gets ILR or British Citizenship, then the baby will be a Chinese national as he/she has no other nationality.

If you are planning to have children and want your children to have both British Citizenship and Chinese nationality (thus Hong Kong ID card), here are a few ways for you to consider -

1) Have the child in the UK before you or your wife gets ILR. This means that the child, although born in the UK, is not a British Citizen. An important point is to apply for the baby's HKSAR passport as soon as possible at one of the Chinese consulate in the UK. The baby is Chinese and will need to apply for registration to become a British Citizen using form MN1 under section 1(3) of the British Nationality Act 1981.

2) Have the child in Hong Kong before either you or your wife gets ILR - the baby will have Chinese nationality. However, you will need to get a visa for the child in order for him/her to come and live in the UK.

3) Have the child in Hong Kong after either you or your wife gets British Citizenship. Your child is a Chinese national as he/she is born in Hong Kong and he/she is also a British Citizen by descent. You will need to apply for a British passport for the child in order for him/her to come and live in the UK. Please note that a British Citizen by descent cannot automatically pass on his/her British Citizenship to his/her child (i.e. your grandchild) born outside of the UK.

Sorry for the long post - hope it is helpful.
2017-08-08 00:52:20

Thank you so much HKG 巴

Some forward planning for your future wife -

1) Renew her BN(O) passport if she has that status.

2) Pass her Hong Kong driving test and get a Hong Kong driving licence. A Hong Kong driving licence gained by a driving test in Hong Kong can be exchange to an UK one without test.

3) Open an UK bank account in Hong Kong before coming over to the UK. Both Bank of East Asia and HSBC offer this service.

https://www.hkbea.com/html/en/bea-international-services-services.html

https://www.hsbc.com.hk/personal/hsbc-premier/features/premier-overseas-account.html
2017-08-08 02:23:22
2017-08-08 05:46:17
迪露飛奧巴打 我想問果個恆生海外匯款既手續費
你有冇問佢果65$ hkd per transaction,個匯款金額有冇上限架
姐係我一次匯100鎊定10000鎊佢都係收我65$hkd??
吹水台自選台熱 門最 新手機台時事台政事台World體育台娛樂台動漫台Apps台遊戲台影視台講故台健康台感情台家庭台潮流台美容台上班台財經台房屋台飲食台旅遊台學術台校園台汽車台音樂台創意台硬件台電器台攝影台玩具台寵物台軟件台活動台電訊台直播台站務台黑 洞